i’m chatty today. i’m sorry!
the reasons why i love korrasami so much:
- they look really great together. i think i like height differences a lot, and the fact that korra is this powerhouse, but she’s still shorter than the tall, graceful asami just makes my knees weak. fictional characters, everyone. yup.
- they seem like they have the potential to have an amazing friendship. shame that it all got forgotten after that… one episode i don’t remember the name/number of. but seeing that little glimpse into their characters and dynamic really made me excited!
- tomboys with ladylike girls make me bury my face in my hands and make squeaky noises
- they are both extremely powerful women in their own ways
- they could teach each other a lot of things, with their fighting styles and whatnot — korra could teach asami some cool defensive airbending stances or something (when she effing masters them anyway, or learns some… luckily there’s a ton of spiritual stuff in book 2 coming out) and asami could teach korra some non-bending offensive stuff…
- asami is so supportive of korra!!! “no, that’s nonsense! you’re amazing!” even despite the fact that mako and korra had a weird thingy together, she didn’t act bitter towards her. idk that’s so rare to me, usually it’s like “GURL WE HAVE DRAMA BECAUSE WE’RE GIRLS” so. yeah
- good looking cool ladies that i wish talked more/had a more developed relationship
- which is why we have fandom right